Saturday, August 25, 2012

Im Back Yeah! With Chemistry 513 - Purple Holographic :)

Well i have been away from blogging for quite a few months now :(  I was having some health issues that were quite stressful, and i just found blogging too much to face. I'm not sure if anyone will understand what i mean, but i thought i should say something to try and explain lol. So the good news is it seems to be all sorted for now and i'm feeling much better :)

So now on to the nail polish! I thought i would start with some easy(ish) stuff, my crazy backlog of swatches.

I miss summer so much :( I cant wait for long hot summer days........ Anyways this swatch was taken back in summer. It is 2 coats of Chemistry 513. It is a beautiful rich purple holographic :)








I hope to start making semi-regular posts from now on again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment