Saturday, December 10, 2011

Orly - Fowl Play

This has been a lemming of mine for quite a while now...... and now it is mine..... Mwahahaha *Evil Grin* ...... However i am super bummed cause the sun has not come out to play :( It was so hard to get a picture of this beauty.... Thinking i might need to build a light box :)
Can i just say this polish was a bit of a pita to apply, but it wears like iron! I have being moving furinture, doing dishes without gloves, vacuuming the carpets, skirting boards, window ledges ect... So alot of bashing my nails about. After all of this i have only 1 tiny little chip on the tip of my ring finger. Gotta love the quality of Orly polishes!
This is 3 coats of Orly - Fowl Play


2 comments:

  1. Glad you were able to get this one! I think it's just as pretty out of the sun as in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karen :) I was amazed when i found this one hiding behind some other polishes on the shelf. I will have to test out the theory today if the sun comes out. But i do love the depth this has even with very little light. Thanks so much for commenting :)

    ReplyDelete